Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tempo Run

I took a half day off of work today to... run!!! Work has been pretty slow lately. It sure beat getting up at 0430 to do this run. I'm headed to St. Louis tonight with Kristi to see Pat Green at Harrah's. We got a room at Harrah's also for $69 (no fees) a night... which will end up costing us a whole lot more than that. :) On Friday, we are going to hang out together and dp some shopping at Trader Joe's and Crate & Barrel. I'm sure we'll hit a few other spots.

Today, I did a 4 mile tempo run on the treadmill. I started with a .5 mile warm-up with 3.5 at temp pace (7:19/ mile). I finished the workout in 30:30. The workout felt great although it felt like it was 100 degrees in our all purpose room.

Friday is a scheduled off day to prepare for the miles this week-end... 12 on Saturday and 5 on Sunday. Almost done with week 2!!!

No comments: